Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged!

I rarely got tagged, but Sarah just did, so here I go! Nothing much to blog anyway. =)

*lend ur colours and bolded words ya?*




Name:
Jason Hoh
Sisters: 2 elder sisters
Brothers: None
Shoe size:
Height: 166cm
Where do you live: USJ20, Subang Jaya
Favourite drinks: I don't really have a fav, but I order Teh Ais most of the time.
Favourite breakfast: Milk? O_o
Have you ever been on a plane: Yea.. once. Or twice. If you count it when I'm still inside my mum's womb.
Swam in the ocean: Nope
Fallen asleep in school: Sometimes
Broken someone's heart: Not sure if I did, but my heart was broken many times.
Fell off your chair: The last time I remember I did was.. In kindergarden. O_o
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Hm..
Saved e-mails: Duh. Since I got my first e-mail.
What is your room like: Messy, neat, messy, neat.
What is the last thing you ate: Homecooked food.
Ever had Chicken pox: I think so.
Sore throat: Duh~
Stitches: Nope, fortunately or unfortunately.
What's right beside you: A LAN wire.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Hm..
Like picnics: Depends with who.
Who was the last person you danced with: Dance? =/
Last made you smile: Jeevan on MSN.
You last yelled: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: Hm..
Kissed anyone: No one deserve it at the moment.
Get sick: Runny nose. ==
Talked to an ex: I don't have one.
Miss someone: Yeah..
Eat: Nope. I'm dead. weee~

Best feeling in the world: Love? Could be the opposite too.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No!
What's under your bed: Books and bags
Who do you really hate: None. It takes a lot for me to hate a person.
What time is it now: 10.46p.m


RANDOM...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yeah..
Q: Do you have any siblings: Two elder sisters.
Q: Do you want children: Duh.. Just not now.
Q: Do you smile often: I tried. Though inside it may be different.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Quite. =]
Q: Are your toenails painted: No!
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anyone's. As long as I could.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing: Grey.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Sleeping at Jun Yen's house. ==.
Q: I can't wait till: The next trip that I could go with my friends.
Q: When did you cry last: Earlier in March.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Depends.
Q: Do you have any pets: Fifi!
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: None currently.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Hm..
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I wanted to.
Can you handle the truth?: Most of the time.
Are you too forgiving?: Perhaps.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mum.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: My discipline teachers and fellow prefects(when I got to know one of my best friends there might have to shift school). Weird right?
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Countless..
Do you eat healthy?: Uhm. =/
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have an ex!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yeap.
How often do you go to church?: Only during special occasions, currently. Planning to go more often. *note to Sarah, you don't have to be a Christian to enter churches*
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Friends..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depedns..
Are you confident?: Most of the time.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1- Primary School
2- Attend stupid tuition
3- Mummy & Daddy boy
4- Crappy-TV-anime Freak
5- errrrrrrrrrr

5 things on my to-do list today:
1- Sleep well
2- Download more animes.
3- Count my allowances.
4- Complete the tag
5- Work on my programming codes.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1- Twisties
2- Pringles
3- Ice Cream
4- Chipster
5- ..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1- Spends days counting money~
2- Shopping
3- Donations to the poor
4- Own a Toyota Vios black colour!
5- I dunno d.

5 of my bad habits:
1- Can do things over the limit.
2- Sensitive
3- Lazy
4- Forgetful
5- Always tend to be heartbroken-ed.

5 places I have lived in:
1- Subang Jaya
2- Shah Alam
3- I'm not
4- that rich
5- la!

5 jobs I've had for this year:
1- None
2- Cuz

3-I
4-Don't
5-Work

5 people I tagged:
1- Sarah! >=D *lol u dont have to redo it*
2- Tiffany
3- Aun T'ng
4- Shi Man
5- Ju Vin

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: