Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Doing the complete opposite

.



I don't really have the mood to blog right now, but since something dumb DID happen just now, I"m gonna make this short.




Earlier after class, I fetched Sarah, Yu Liang and Jun Yen back. When I'm done with the first two, I went back home to change first then went to Putra Heights to fetch Jun Yen back and on the way, play futsal there. However for some reasons I don't know(and neither do Jun Yen), nobody turned up for futsal today. So I followed Jun Yen to his house.



While waiting, he had his Need For Speed: Carbon on and completed one of his races to reach 100% race completion. With that done, there isn't anything much he could do already. Of course, the most thrilling thing he could do after that is race with the cops. Yeap, cops.


The first cop chase lasted for about half an hour.. It's pretty fun messing around with them. After that I handed the wheels(in this case, keyboard) back to Jun Yen and let him continue the chase. I took a nap for a while, but I only woke up bout 2 hours later at 8.30pm. Wtf? ==


Went for dinner and back home soon after that..



How weird. I was supposed to go and train my stamina, but I ended up sleeping and grow fatter. Swt! D:



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: