Monday, June 9, 2008

Official launch

Hello peeps! Starting today, Zephyrus' blog is officially launched! Means I will be continuing my blog life here in blogspot. No more slow-loading blog, no more errors, no more blue-black backgrounds. Weeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!



*cuts a ribbon to mark this blog's officials launch*



*insert random firecrackers exploding and champagne bottles popping*







While I won't be blogging in my blogdrive anymore, I will not delete either, since it holds the record of my my life dating back to 2005. It would be nice to read back what I wrote last time wouldn't it? =)


Anyway, I really do hope this new blog wouldn't give you guys as much trouble as the old one did. I hope you all will still continue to view my blog, and in the meanwhile, do leave some comments in the tagbox okay? It does give me a little more encouragement to write on. =)




And yes, please vote in my poll too! =D

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: