Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sri Hartamas

.


Heyy guys.. I've actually went to a complex in Sri Hartamas today. I admit I've never been there before, so yeah, please bear with my 'jakun-ness' a bit. =P


My family planned to go to Sri Hartamas for dinner today, so yeah, I took some pics while I'm at it. Not gonna talk much.



Apparently people there are very honest. The owner left the shop unattended with this note.



I like this pic. =D



I like the name. =D



I like the view. =D



This Booker T action figure looks gay.



These are actually decorations on the walls of a restaurant. Rock climbing anyone?



They have lavender incense sticks..



..citronella(whatever that is) incense sticks..



..and poison incense sticks. Wtf? O_o







I've heard of it, seen it on TV, and thought that I've went there before.


But I'm wrong. I've never actually ventured to Sri Hartamas before. That's sad.




But today I had. =]









Someone spam this fella please.


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: