Monday, June 16, 2008

A day worth blogging... about

The first thing Carmen and Sarah told me today morning was "Jason you can edit your blog posts' time and date laa!"

I just checked like they told me and yeah, it IS available. Pai seh. ><Carmen and Sarah.. if its not for you two I might now realise about that function til years later. =P




Anyway, back to today.



I have a tendency nowadays to wake up later than I usually would for class. When I was supposed to wake up at 9am, I would always be awake half an hour later. Good thing I could still reach class on time. >.>



When Mr Rajesh entered the class today, surprise surprise, he said today's class was cancelled. Why? He had to bring his other class students out to some Digi headquarters for some study trip which was brought to today due to some reasons that I forgot. Anyway! That left us FITM students with nothing to do for the next 3 hours, or until LAN class at 1:30 at least.



So we decided to go Pyramid and watch a movie. Yay movie! But we can't watch a lot of shows because of.. me. You see, I've watched almost all the current shows available in the cinema, so we don't have much choice. We ended up watching 'The Missing', a Cantonese/Mandarin horror movie. Not bad, but I think most of you wanted to watch other better shows..

Sorry guys. =P



After movie we just headed off to Waffle World.. Had some snacks there and then went home. Almost dozed off at home but I didn't. =D






Off-topic: I think I still got less than 10 episodes left of Dragonball GT to download. I've downloaded quite a lot today..


And my download speed nowadays have became really bad. ><
.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: