Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rudeness

.


What would you feel when you try to be nice with other people but you're still ignored?




Sometimes I just wonder what I've done to deserve being treated rudely. Okay sometimes I try to joke and I might get on your nerves and annoy you a lil, but must you look at me like a wall and ignore me? You treat me so unlike any others. Being treated differently is okay, but right now you're just being rude. Or should I say ignorant. Whichever it is.



I try to be nice, but I guess what I'm trying to do isn't appreciated by you. I tried to care, but does it matter? Hopefully. But right now I'm just hurt because of some small stuff, but it is BECAUSE of that small stuff that you're not even willing to do that's hurting me right now.



If it's not for the sem breaks that I'm going on a trip with you and few others, I wouldn't even bother staying home and pray that we'll get along better after that trip.



If you think I'm mentioning you, think back about how you've treated me all this time. If you got it right, maybe it's you.




Gosh, I didn't know it's so hard being nice with people. Pray, Jason. =/



~EDIT~


My prayer has been answered =)


.

2 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Melting Ice Cream said...

chill...chill...
may b owe her in ur past life nerh...
who knows rite?
oni gods knew it...
unless u got superpower...lol..
u should sabar marh...
i noe its hard...
but le...patient will bear fruit one day...
haihZz..i really pity u all...
got jodoh for 1 year study in class must appreaciate marh... =)
may b u dun agree with me...hahaZz

-Zephyrus- said...

Haha.. True oso. Thanks! =)