Friday, March 13, 2009

School's Past Memories (SPM) Day

.



I actually thought of another abbreviation for SPM. O.o





Yup I'm one day late.. The result's was released yesterday, and while I'm planning to go to my old school just for fun, I decided not to. Personal reasons. Not important anyway. =)




To all those who's got good results, congratulations! To those who're disappointed with it, be thankful because it's finally over. Your SPM result slip is not everything, though I do understand it could be used as a tool to brag about your achievements. I'm not denying the fact that it does show something. XD







Anyway, this day does mean something more than just receiving your results after that 11-years(or 10 to some) study. Depending on how people look at it, this may be a happy or sad day with various reasons.




School days ended on the very day your final SPM paper finished, yes, but the results day may be the very last day you'll meet your schoolmates and teachers, at least together in the school. God knows when someone's gonna plan a reunion party or how many more years it would take before an alumni is finally established.




Being in college already, the "College life is different from school life" cliche kicks in. Not too sure why, but I'm the only one, if not among the few others, who actually missed it. Heck, I really enjoyed my school life. It is the bitter coffee with extra servings of sugar for me.





Even til today.. I still miss school. Haha. =)








.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: