Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ex FITM-er : Jeevan

.



As I promised, Jeevan, it's your turn! XD




Well, Jeevan's the first friend I'd made when I first started in FITM. I were frantically looking around for some people that I gotta meet in the office, but I happened to meet Jeev who's looking for the same person too. And then an idea struck us..



We decided to join forces, work together to track down our target, and when we found the person we've been loking for, we created a ultra-super-magnificent-wonderful-monstrous bright beam of light that blasted through our target, incinerating every single bit of his body cells and in the process, we also destroyed the secret hideout located just behind the office. When the dust settled, we basked in glory under the sunlight, vowing to destroy the next villain that would dare to appear on the face of earth again.


Now that I've met a new and powerful warrior of justice, I'm sure we have a lot to talk about. Without a moment to waste, he drifted a black sporty Lamborghini next to me, told me to hop on, then off we go to find the next bad guy.





XDDD Gosh I miss making up stories like this.


I've showed you the hand seals for Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, now for Harem no Jutsu..


Jeevan's also one of the first few friends that went with me to Sabah (the others being Vo San, Carmen, and Crystal). We had lots of fun there, at least to me. But I'm sure you guys enjoyed it too. =)


FITM IN KK


He can pose!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *screams at the sea* =]

Our FITM Pyramid! Though it was originally a KL Tower or something like that..

Two lonely guys got dumped by shopaholic girlfriends..

Oh, we played DotA in Sabah too. =D


Depending on the situation, Jeev could be a soft-spoken person or someone who could rapid-fire you to the point you can't fight back. He's friendly when passive, but highly aggressive when provoked! Alright I'm just exaggerating things again, but you get my deal. =)


You see, people playing paper aeroplane but Jeev sat quietly studying for exams. See, see!!


Now he's passive..

..and now he's aggressive! Rapid-fire shooting tratatatatatatatata! Always the guy leading the fight. XD



Not a bad ending huh? Got some pose before running to Apiit (or wherever you will be going) =) Look he's *ahemsqueezed* by two girls!



Jeev you rox lol ^^v



And who's next...... Random draft!



...



...












...


Ju Keat =]


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: