Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ex FITM-er : Yu Liang

.


In order for Sunway University College to earn more money, we must..




Liang oh Liang, now it's your turn. =D


ZZzZzzzzzZz..


Why would I say that he's the first to be surprised by Kumaran, you would ask? Well, he's the first person (at least in FITM) to be surprised when Kumaran talked to him in Mandarin. So yeah, that's pretty much all of it. =)


Eeh? O.o

Sho emo =X


Chew Yu Liang, who shares the same surname as my dearest mummy, happens to be one of the first friends I'm close with when I was in Semester 1 too. Needless to say, he's a real friendly guy, though he occasionally 'zha' people without caring whether he's a lecturer or a student. He's like a brother to me, with characteristics and experiences kinda like mine.


Pink! <3



He also stays nearby my house, so he was hitching a ride home from me almost everyday after class. Now that we're in degree already, our schedules are different. And thus, I mostly go back alone nowadays. T.T


The best sleeping pose ever =D I mean it.

You see, I was the prince that gave Snow White the kiss.. =]







Crystal, you're next! I'm ruffling a dangerous feather here. =X



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: