Monday, March 23, 2009

Ex FITM-er : Kumaran

.



Featuring the next Ex FITM-er, our class macha Kumaran. =D




At the very beginning, he surprised us all with his ability to speak Mandarin. Who would have thought that this rather burly Indian guy could speak in a language that even I, as a Chinese, am not fluent in? There sure are lots of Indians nowadays that could speak fluently in Mandarin.. and I'm so embarrassed. =X


Kumaran's a really friendly guy who talks to just almost anyone. Though we do have a little trouble understanding him sometimes (prolly cuz he always talks Mandarin with me =X), he's still a very good friend around. He could be annoying sometimes too, but hey, he's just trying to make someone else's day with his style. Love it or loathe it, it should be appreciated. =)



He loves to say "Chi sze la ni! (Go die la you)" just almost anywhere, anytime, anyplace.




He loves to pose with girls. I think he's got 12 girlfriends to date too? I lost count. XD





He loves to pose with guys.






He occasionally loves to pose with me.



He tend to be real funny at times too.

Konon lah studying.


Last year, I went to stay with him in his home at Johor. I've had one week's worth of Indian foods there, and while I do like them a lot, it has been a little too much. =]


He's one of my closest friend around in the college, and it's unlikely that we're gonna lose contact anytime soon. I want more Indian foods!! Oh, and he's my partner in getting lots and lots of sweets to eat in class too. =D




Even his dog gets the treat. =D










The next person I'm gonna feature is the first guy he surprised in college.. Yu Liang. =)







*bout 3 pics are missing due to uploading error. Will upload the pics again soon*

~EDIT~

Pic uploaded =D

.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: