Friday, March 27, 2009

Ex FITM-er : Sarah

.



Due to some unavoidable reasons, I'm not going to post about Crystal, but instead I'm gonna jump over to the next person. Sarah Tan! =D




Sarah's among the only three girls available in class that would otherwise be occupied with glasses and side-combed hairs (and perhaps hormonally-challenged), nerdy guys. This sentence doesn't feel right. =X




Among the three girls in class, she's perhaps the most vocal among all. Usually the speaker of her group, she could, from time-to-time, zha people without mercy. She used to talk REALLY alot (with occasional accompanying squeals in the past), but now she's much quieter.







Sorry I don't have much pics of her here. =/


To make it up.. I make Yu Liang and Kumaran pay for u k?





XD

Next up, Carmen Hooh! She's kinda like my cousin there. =D




.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: