Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'Maintenance' done!

.



If you're reading this post now, chances are that you would've noticed the major changes in my blog. Unless of course, you're visually-impaired and can't read and just happened to click all the way here.


But I'm sure you do notice la rite? XD


Anyway, my once blue blog is now orange!! Why orange, you may ask? I chose it because I felt like having a brighter colour for my blog this time rather than keeping it dark(dark is cool, but it's overused for quite some time already). The other (possible) reasons are..



- CNY passed by around a month ago. There are lots of mandarin orange around.
- My college's theme is orange.
- There is a restaurant named 'Orange' just outside my college.
- I made Rachael hungry. =P
- I think I'm wearing an orange underwear. *checks*
- Please ignore the above line.



Anyway, one of the proudest things I've done during the 'maintenance' is my new header. It is heavily photoshopped, and I've spent bout 3 days doing it. Prolly cuz the comp crashed twice while I'm making it. ==


Since I'm still quite noobish when it comes to photoshop, there are still many things on the header which I can't get right on. I do notice it is being overcrowded with the flashy light effects too, but I just can't help it. Learned it already and I'm addicted. XD




Tested the new light effects on this image at first.



Oh, and I've got a new desktop look too!



Changes are everywhere! Me like. =P


Credits to FinalSense for the blog layout!






<3s Eilyn



.

1 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Rachael.C said...

Wakakaka! you made me hungry.. ahem.. i mean your blog. haha