Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tiredness

.



Ever since this week started, I have been feeling tired and sleepy all day and night, in college and in home, in front of the computer and when facing the book. Well duh.. Facing book sure sleep one la, haha!


Anyway I'm really feeling tired and moody nowadays. Unlike the previous weeks, I would have completed my homework and journal entries days before the submission date. This week especially, I'm starting to lag behind. Just when I took out my books and opened lecture notes in Powerpoint slides, my eyelid would feel very heavy and my mood to do the work would be gone almost instantaneously.


Well at least the moody state I would be in now isn't exactly the depression type. Thank God. =)


Right now as I typed this post out, my eyes are sore and painful, begging me to just get off the screen and go to sleep. Which I would, just a lil sooner..



On a lighter note, someone in college has been treating me nicer than he/she had been the previous semester. I don't know why, but I'm sure glad about it. And I'm glad for the person too. Thank God. Again. =)



I love my parents even more than I did previously. What about you? =)




Pic of the day :




Taken last week during a friendly DotA match in my class.


Team Evil Laugh vs Team Smiley


Too bad someone got impatient so we couldn't get the team exactly right. XD


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: