Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Because I love you.

.



More than a year ago, I met you in SMK USJ 23, the very school I'd chosen to stay on rather than moving to another school.


Though there are complains that this school is not good enough education-wise, I chose to stay on. Not that I don't value education in my life, I do. It is the many people there that I've befriended since the first day I stepped in, the relationship forged throughout the years spent together in my house studying, in their house playing, in the malls shopping and watching movies, in the cars clinging on to our dear lives as you guys drive around illegally without your darn 'P' licenses.


It is the intimacy and closeness between myself and the teachers. Never once I failed to go one day in school without meeting some teachers that I know. It is the respect that I give to all(if not most) of the teachers for willing to guide me as an adolescent. It is the passion that drives me to go to some particular teachers, asking for anything I'm curious about, be it Mathematics, Science, English, Bahasa Malaysia or Japanese. Sometimes it is just plain fun to chat randomly with them.


And then there's my Prefectorial Board. Hate it or love it, the board does change me from a shy, timid boy into a..well, better guy. I shall not exaggerate, haha! *ahem* I have my seniors and juniors, and they are like my own brothers and sisters. I'm the head emcee of most official functions and while I'm definitely not the best, it served as a platform for me to learn to speak up.


There are so many things I could talk about what makes my day in school. But at the end of everyday, there's only one thing that I look forward to the most: You.




Ever since you became my petsis, happiness has been redifined in my life. You indirectly showed me that there're other girls whom I could grow to like. You showed me a new level of intimacy I've never experienced before. Everyday when school's over, I would try to get down the bus-stop fast, all in hopes of talking to you, pinching your cheeks, teasing you. No matter how gloomy or bad I felt, my day would be brightened up just by seeing you and knowing you're here. Your smile became my source of happiness.


A year later, things started to change. I went to college, unable to see and talk to you anymore. Then more and more things divided us apart, enlarging the gap between us. Long story short, you put me through months of depression. Losing you as the closest person I've ever been with suddenly, I could not help but mourn the loss of your presence in my life. Though I always wanted to see you again, I tremble and darkness shrouds me whenever you came into my sight. I can't bear facing you.. I have to hide.


But I pressed on.


Though I'm dissapointed of you many times, I'll brush it aside. Though I know we could never be like last time anymore, I thank God that you're still in my life, somewhere. Though distance and time separates us, I would pray and believe that in the end, God would only make us closer than ever. I think back of the moments we spent, all the intimacy, the joy, the fun we had together. I won't let anything destroy our relationship. Nothing changes the fact that you're still my petsis.




And that today you're officially 15 years old, 2 years have passed since we've met each other. What about the following year, and the next, and then the future? I dread to think of the bad things that might happen, but all I could do is just pray and hope for the best.




"A relationship involves times of closeness and times of distance."




Why would I go so far for you?




Because I love you.



Happy Birthday dear Alisa muimui. =)






.

1 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Melting Ice Cream said...

erm...this post so emo...
seems like u lurve her in another way^^
no longer the petsis^^
u really miss the moment that u r close to her...
juz pray larh 1 day she will b back beside u...