Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4-hours break??

.



Most student would scream and jump in joy whenever they know their class is cancelled. Even me, I'm no exception. But what if you're suddenly 'given' a 4-hour break? Now that's another story.


Earlier in the morning, we started a 1-hour Mathematics 2 class at 8.30am. After the class we had a 2-hour break before English 2 class starts. After English class we have another one-hour break and then the Design Studies class will start.


After the 2-hour break, we returned to class only to find out that English class has been cancelled. So how long more til the next class? You do the math. ==



Neways Design Studies class was pretty okay.. Made haste and completed the work she gave so I wouldn't have to bring the work home. Free time now, w00t! =D



Maybe I'm gonna play DotA again, or just watch You Don't Mess with the Zohan. Either way, I'm free. =]





Pic of the day :



This, is my eldest sister.



"Mine, all MINE!!" *evil laughs*



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: