Friday, September 5, 2008

AGAIN??

.



My English 2 class got cancelled today. Yup, again. ==


I would be going out with Subattra at 2.30, and it's just 11.30 now. What on earth could I do til then? Went to Pyramid to have our lunch.. Then walked over to the side of the shopping mall and stumbled upon a Chevrolet showcase. They actually give a RM20 Touch 'n Go card if you test drive their car! Desperate fellows.. Too bad only people above 21 years old can test drive their cars. =/


Went and watched Zohan with Subattra.. I knew I should have watched it at home, but I don't have much choice. Too many cuts la.. And I'm surprised the narrow-minded people in Malaysia didn't protest to prevent the show from airing in Malaysia. Haha.





Pic of the day :




Kumaran da macho man. Lawl~ =P



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: