Saturday, July 4, 2009

July baby + New Blog Header

.



Harlow. My last test was finally over yesterday. I'm very happy. =]

But my final exams are all starting next week. Now I'm sad. =[



Anyways, it has been a pretty hectic week. We not only have to prepare for the test, but we have (almost all) assignments with due dates last week. Now that it's finally done, I could relax a little while waiting for the following week to arrive. Finals. Darn.

But after this is finished I'm done with my first semester in degree! ..and then there's semester two three four five sex seven..


I've got a slightly -new- header btw. I've actually planned to make one right after the Walk for the Children event, but I'd, as usual, procrastinated it until now. No one's demanding me to do it, so nvm la. Dunnid apologise to anyone. =]



Anyway, today's Joan's birthday! I'm feeling quite lazy d wanna type you so many things.. hope yesterday's call enough d ya? XD

Happy burfday anyway bud! Let's see if I can deliver any presents to Johor. Haha..



Hmm.. Think I'm gonna watch Rush Hour 3 now.



.

1 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=babylon professional 7.0.0.16 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg