Saturday, July 11, 2009

Programminggggg

.



I just got reminded of the times when I used to have study groups in my house or my friend's house last time. We would get so hyped up talking bout studying later on that day, but in the end, we'll end up slacking around, talking and playing more when we should be studying.

All is not lost though, for we still LEARNED something from it. Well, most of the time that is. It was fun, and it still is. Provided you have friends who are as lazy as you are. =))



Right now I'm in Vo San's house. Planned to stay for a night here while trying to revise for the Principles of Programming finals which will be held later this week. As I promised, I came after dinner. And when I reached d...


Taken without permission =))



That's why I'm blogging now lor. Looks like there won't be any revision til the morning! =D~



Hm.. maybe I should find the Transformers game here and play for a while. *ransacks the comp*



..



Changed my mind. Left 4 Dead!!



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: