Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Go with the flow

.



As of late, I've been wondering about what qualities do I still lack in trying to be a better person. No doubt, I'm not the wisest person around, nor am I the smartest. This year in particular though, I've been trying to figure out what brings out the charm in everyone (read: myself, mostly). There have been few times that I felt like I'm in the top of the world, but to date, it's mostly overconfidence and false hopes.


How often do you have a skyrocketed relationship and one that also comes crashing down just as fast? =P



Am I mature? Perhaps. I do seem to handle lots of things in a steady manner nowadays, compared to my reckless style last time. Since that incident a year ago, I've grown more patient and optimistic towards any problems I face now. Maybe I'm heading into the right direction here.



But.. Am I ever natural enough? I used to think so, but I'm already starting to doubt myself about this recently. I've been planning too much for my life, too obsessed with perfection in everything. I hold on to this saying, "Being perfect is a curse", and yet I've been trying to become one without me realising it. The happiness I've been trying to pursue is slowly turning into a perfection, a curse.


Oh gosh, why didn't I realise this sooner.. Chances have slipped away from my hand time after time, all mainly because of my excessive plannings.


Thanks for pointing it out Cindy.. I might not have realised this if you didn't tell me about it.



The timing is different for everyone.. I might just be earlier than you, but it doesn't mean I'm any better. Go with the flow.. I thought that I wouldn't be having -one- til at least another year but voila! Just a short one month and it happened. So sudden and yet natural, and I'm liking every moment of it. Like he said..
I could just kiss you all day long. Quote not by me. =)





God must have a plan for all this, I believe. It may, after all, turn out to be a blessing in disguise. =)


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: