Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crash Test Mummy Appreciation Day

.



aka Mummy's Day. Have you dedicated today specially to her? =)



To celebrate today, we took her for dinner at Taipan's Daorae - Korean BBQ! Haven't actually tried the food there before, so my sister suggested that we go there for dinner.


This one, this one, and thaaaat one!


You could see from the pic that the sun's shining directly onto our seat. The place was hot, air-conds ain't turned on earlier, and we're barbeque-ing things right in front of us. It's hot. HOT!


My sis and her bf


My two sisters


Turn the air-cond on.. It's HOT here!


And of course, the main guest today..

Pork? Beef? Chicken?? O.o


My beloved mummy. =D


And then came the food.


*drools*


Makan makan!



Nothing much to comment bout the food.. If you like Korean food, then you might like it here. I find the taste is not worth the price, but it's just nice if you're eating it just for the sake of trying it.


RM200+......?

Expensive le..

Wait ah, I call my bank see got enough money onot..



Anyways, whatever the price and taste, today is dedicated to our long-lasting crash test mummy. Though I do not have much to give to you yet, I hope this blog post is sufficient, for you.



Happy Mummy's Day, mummy dear. =) *kiss*



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: