Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blog post #101 - Walk for the Children announcement

.



I have been a very bad guy as of late.. In both good and a bad way. For instance, I haven't been updating anyway for almost a month along already. And I didn't update the things that you guys voted for. My bad, I'm sorry. =P


I mean, really. For the past month that I've been absent, I've been real busy with college stuffs, mostly. Of course some life stuffs do interfere too..


Anyways, right now my mid-term break has just STARTED! If you felt like going anything, do call me along k? It can get pretty boring here being holed up in home. =)



One short month, and yet so many things had happened.. Some good things. A couple of bad stuffs. Stress, confusion, nostalgia, bittersweet (though more to sweet =) ) moments all blended together within an almost 30-day period.





For a moment, let's forget about the past. Currently I'm involved in a Moral Studies project in which we are organising a fund-raising event for the children of Harvest Centre (resources will be channeled mainly to their education). We could just do a simple community service and get high marks for our so-called assignment there, but we're risking it all in this event. The details?



Event: Charity Walk Sunway 2009 " Walk for the Children".
Venue: Field of Sunway University
College
Time: 7am - 1230pm
Date: Saturday, 30th May 2009.

Participating fee: RM10 (include tshirt + goodie bag)


Activities: Performances(Hip Hop, Breakdance, Cheerleading & Special Performance by Harvest Center children) and Lucky Draw.


Contact: 012-9744 225 (Christina)



Of course, organising an event wouldn't be easy with us newbies doing it. Good thing we do have a team of dedicated people working on it, pushing their own limits though none of us (I think) have done this before. Not a large-scale event, at least.

Stress is guaranteed, scoldings are to be received, and eyebrows have definitely been raised. Tension are rising everywhere. None of us here like the discomfort anymore than anyone else feeling it does. Not too sure bout the others, but I'm confident it'll benefit us, one way or the other.


Nevertheless, it has started, and it will be done. Fellow Moral Studies student of School of Computer Technology and School of Business and Law, reach our target goal or not, let's be proud of what we've all achieved then, k? Work hard guys!! =)



*ahem*


JOIN US AND LETS WALK FOR THE CHILDREN!!



Contact me or Christina (012-9744 225) or Annie (017-6633 076) for more details. See you guys there. =D



Additional publicity:

R.AGE: Campus Events


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: