Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shades of Red

.



In exactly 24 hours and 40 minutes from now, Chinese people from all around the world will celebrate the coming of the new Ox Year! I'm still not too familiar as to which zodiac it will be in years to come, except the Horse Year for year 2014,2026, 2038(the list goes on~) since I'm born in the Horse Year. Okay Horse Year and Ox Year is soon becoming a cliche so I'll stop using the words.


The colour red is often used by the Chinese especially during the new year due to its significance and an auspicious colour believed to bring in good luck and ward off evil. *ward off evil I dunno got or not la but I know it's for lucky reasons =P*


Actually I'm not here to write about the zodiac and colour. I just wanna talk about a coincidence. While I was having dinner earlier with my family somewhere in a random restaurant at Puchong there, we coincidentally ordered drinks with the shades of red.






(from left) Pink guava, Air bandung, Watermelon juice, Coke


The foods there were above average la, not too bad. But the thing there that I looked forward most to is Fried Mozarella Cheese. =P


*darn I forgot to take pic of it*


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: