Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aiya, 2 days late lah

.



Don't care lah. Happy New Year everyone! I don't wanna talk cliches like leave the past in 2008 or welcome a happy 2009 or something like that, cuz people use them too much d la.. Some people say 2009 will be good year with businesses blooming, many people will get new cars new homes, they walk on stairs won't fall down all that, then there are also some people who say 2009 will be a bad year with businesses bankrupting, many people will lose cars lose homes, walk on stairs sure fall one.


Sorry la I don't really care these predictions. =)


All I care about is that this will be another new chapter in my life, as it does with other people. A new period, a new milestone, with similar goals still pulling me forward towards them. The stressed moments, the desserts I could enjoy afterwards, it's all too familiar already.



2008, however, ended somewhat differently from the others. If you're a keen follower of my blog, you should have noticed that I've mentioned about finding the light in my life somewhere in my past posts. I found the lights and they danced around me. Just as I'm going to have them in my grasp, they flew away from me and faded into the abyss. Dissapointment followed suit, but as I said, the feeling's all too familiar already.


But 2008 ended with me finally being able to embrace a light. It's not gonna be easy holding this one, but I'm holding on to it anyway. She has passed the trial periods, and she's holding on to me too. Like you said, I hope my relationship between me and her will b more sweet , more lovable and more good too~ keke~ ^^



p/s - Eilyn you baka. =P



*

2 ppl have things to say! [-]:

┼↕ε~EiLyNεℓ~↕┼[^^] said...

ben dan lar u...>.< some very deep ne , cant understand wor..=P

-Zephyrus- said...

Nvm la.. u dunnid understand de. Me understand enough =P