Friday, January 9, 2009

Johor Johor~

.



Actually my classmates have planned to go Johor in the midst of our second semester break. We were initially planning to stay in Vo San's house but since he'll be having guests, most of us thought that the trip is cancelled. I didn't realise that until I found out that most of them are busy will be going out somewhere reunion dinner in China etc etc..

Vo San's house can't stay got Kumaran's house ma. He offered. All don't go so I gotta go alone. =P




Kumaran's doggie Subu.




Macha's ice cream, lol


We went to a nearby beach called Danga Bay. Few pics are missing due to Blogger(or the Internet) error.




We wanted to rent a bicycle to travel around, but darn expensive lar.










Like bf and gf~ haha!




Vicki's(Kumaran's friend) dog. He behaves like a cat, seriously.










Singapore's trademark of cleanliness? =)



*grins*




...




These scary spiders are basically everywhere in the zoo!




o.o scary...






Some performances.. The animal's are really properly trained and smart.




One of the many meal's I've had there.. Seriously, I'm getting fat!




His dad play NFS one you know. Dun play play =P




Actually I still have a lot more pics to show, but it's really troublesome uploading them into Blogger. See la if one day it's more stable I'll upload more.



Eilyn p/s - The monkey I saw in the zoo reminds me of you. XD



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: