Friday, January 23, 2009

Holding hands ain't for just young couples

.



Just take a walk down any shopping streets or malls and you're sure to come across many(and I mean MANY, close to MUCH =P) young couples ranging from kiddy 12-years-olds to young adults in their 20s, holdings hands as they waltzed around from boutiques to cinemas, from arcades to cafes. Unlike the olden days, couples now aren't shy to show to the world that they're in a relationship(or commiting a scandal, lol), walking about with their fingers interclasped as they whispered things into each other's ears, giggling as they do.


Some people may view them as puppy lovebirds and some may feel jealous because they don't have a bf/gf to hold hands with. Either way, it is just one of the many methods used to show their partners that they're adored and wants to be adored. Holding hands won't necessarily mean "I love you" because the word love is always overused and misunderstood. I could go on and on to express my opinion on the difference between like and love, but it's completely unneccessary in this post. So I'll pass. =)


Note that I'm emphasising holding hands here?


Earlier tonight when I was going to have dinner with my parents outside, they held hands as they walked across the street, crossed drains and passed through rows of shops. I couldn't resist the urge to snap a picture of it(I never could), so I did. Not a picture perfect on quality, but I got what I wanted. =D





This somewhat sweet moment hit a bump in the road later when we were having dinner and..



"****!! I didn't bring my wallet along!" -Dad



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: