Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged

.



Once again. =)


The age you'll be on your next birthday= 19

Place you want to travel to= Japan?
Your favorite place= Don't have a favourite one at the moment.. All's the same.
Your favorite food= Spaghetti, sushi? Mum-cooked foods!
Your favorite pet= Fifi, my doggie.
Favorite color combination= Glossed purple. My car colour in NFS : Carbon. =D
Favorite piece of clothing= Which piece?
Your all time favorite song= Japanese songs.. Sometimes English. Currently? HSM3's Now or Never~

Favorite TV shows= J-drama ya? 1 litre of tears. Tear-jerker, but nevertheless beautiful. =)
First name of your significant other/crush= Melissa. Significant other, okay. =)
Which town do you live in= Subang Jaya lor.
Your screen name/nickname= Zephyrus
Your first job= I don't have a job before actually.
Your dream job= Any job that I could earn big money and spend time with family. ^^
One bad habit that you have= Uhm. I duwan tell. =P
Worst fear= A sour and fragile relationship. =<
Things you'd like to do before you die= Tell you guys I LOVE U >.>
The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000= Donate all to charity. Muahahahahahaha! Okay I'm not so kind-hearted la =.=



I'm not tagging anybody. Hee =)



Next stage is on 1st December. Can you wait til then? ^^


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: