Sunday, November 30, 2008

Exam again!

.



10 hours more and my first final exam of this semester will start! Not that I'm overly worried bout it but I do have this kinda weird feeling whenever an exam draws close, which I hate. Anyway, who on earth actually LIKES exams?? And please don't go around searching for people who do just to prove me wrong, cuz I won't reward ya. ;)



I have my stack of Maths books ready in front of me, my brain ready to re-memorise some equations that I've learned but long-forgotten. Before that, I just felt the urge to update a bit. Nothing much, but I just wanna complain(nono, not that bad la XD) bout something that has happened yesterday.


For an ice-breaker session in the youth service yesterday, Pastor Alvin asked us to create an original game within our predetermined group, complete with its own rules. I used back the game that I've played with my friends last time, and introduced it in our group. And there's this girl from my group that kept on blasting at me telling me my game's not an original because I've played it before with my friends. I got tired of arguing that it IS indeed an original, so I'm not gonna say anymore.


Yes Khor Wen Li, I mean you! But don't worry, I'm not angry whatsover. The argument's actually pretty fun! ;D



Exam's starting tomorrow, so I'll be heading back to my book now. Guys don't cheat in exam ya?






I can see you're very excited bout tomorrow. ^^



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: