Friday, November 14, 2008

Quantum of Dissapointment

.



Omigoodness it has been almost a month since I last updated!! == Sorry guys, to any of you still keeping on track with this blog. I'm not gonna declare this blog dead anytime soon, but right now I'm once again in the midst of the busy season, when all assignment due dates and exams closes in.


I do envy some of my friends though, who could continue blogging as usual no matter how busy they are. Oh I wish I still have the blogging mood that I used to have. XD


My semester break should start on 13th December or so after the exams, and I should have more free time again! ..or is it?


Since it has been such a looooooong time since my classmates and I went to catch a movie together, we decided to after English class today. Quantum of Solace was our choice, but the action was not worth the anticipation. Very disappointing. =/




Not recommended if you're expecting much.



Hopefully I would have the mood to update again soon.. Til then. =D




Can we last til then, the first obstacle? =)



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: