Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will you be my Va-lyn-tine?

.



Alright, I'm sorta making a confession right now. To those who are still in doubt, Eilyn is my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure you all must have noticed her name somewhere in this blog right? So yea, she is. My first ever. No more questions. ;)


I'm not gonna say anything more la.. but if you ask me nicely enough I might tell. Heck, that is if ya really wanna know. I'm not gonna 'ke po chi' telling the whole world I've got a girlfriend. And just because I'm making a confession here, it doesn't mean I'm showing off. I used to be a less-fortunate, now I'm a more-fortunate. That's all. =)




And speaking of which, it's Valentine's Day today! Have you showered your loved ones with extra special treatments today? Don't forget ur friends also you know. And don't forget to continue loving them on any other days. ^^



You may give your girlfriend/boyfriend bouquets of roses, mountains of chocolates, or even bow-tied teddy bears. Whatever it is, dun forget to give them a kiss on the cheek(lips you can save it for later la XD), hold their hands and look into their eyes, then say "I love you".


Make sure you say it from your heart!







Will you be my Va-lyn-tine, Eilyn? ^.^


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: