Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hopeful

.



Earlier I was chatting with Eilyn, and she has been telling me bout the many problems she's been facing daily. More recently, she's been bullied by some people in a way lar. How I'm not sure, since she dun felt like thinking bout it anymore. So nvm lor.



Besides, that's not my point.



Back then she was telling me how much she looks forward to seeing me online and chatting with me whenever she could. It's a relationship cliche, which I could only understand after being in one. And by relationship here I not neccessarily meant boyfriends and girlfriends only, but to everyone as well. As in, whoever you look forward to seeing as a matter of fact.


Few years back, I do have a number of people whom I really look forward to when I'm online. They consist mainly of my petsisters, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Cuz I really am hopeful to meet them online. Just imagine.. you've had a very bad day and then the person you're looking forward to appears, and your days brightens up instantly. Perhaps not instantly la, but sooner or later it will. Most of the time, at least. =P



And then these group of people slowly, one-by-one, faded out of my reach. My life online has almost been pointless. From time to time I may ponder, "What do I do now?" I may sometime avoid conversations, and it turned into 'most of the time'. Eventually, chatting has almost been something of my past. I no longer have anyone that I'm looking forward to chat for. Empty.



Then as I know this little girl(yes, little =P), my day started being brighter than it was before that. And with each growing day, I, again, look forward more to see her online. When she told me that she really looks forward to me, I felt just so, well, how to say the "awww.." feelings ah? XD


It's so nostalgic.. A feeling that I've once lost, and now's it's gradually coming back.












But how long can it last, too?



I will savour it. Thank God for even giving me the chance and time to be with her. Praise God! =)





.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: