Tuesday, February 10, 2009

High School Nostalgia

.



It's exactly 2.42am now and I'm still awake. Why?


Since the download on High School Musical 3 has finally finished bout 1am just now, I decided to sacrifice my next 2 hours of sleep just to watch it. Yeah it's a dumb choice, health-wise, to make. But I really really really wanna watch it laa! So I did. And it just ended. And. I'm. Satisfied. =D




I'm feeling sleepy already though.




Good thing the ending part's not like the 1 Litre of Tears, not enough to make me emo and shed tears. Yet, it's enough to make me nostalgic all over again(speaking of which, I'm getting very nostalgic nowadays XD). How I wish my high school was as sweet as in the movie. Well, I didn't say I'm not thankful did I?




I miss high school life. =)








Eilyn's so gonna get angry at me knowing that I stayed up late...again XD




.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: