Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged by Cindy

.



Have been a while since she tagged me.. better do it before she hits me. =P


I've been tagged by Cindy!

The age you'll be on your next birthday:: Jyuu kyuu sai. You interpret. ;)

Place you want to travel to:: Japan!
Your favorite place:: Home sweet home.

Your favorite food:: Spaghetti? Cheese? Onion/vinegar flavoured chips?
Your favorite pet:: My dear beloved overweight Fifi.


Favorite color combination:: As l0ng as it's harmoniously combined.
Favorite piece of clothing:: Shirts and pants?

Your all time favorite song:: Currently HSM3's Now or Never. I think I've repeated this 3 times. Or more.
Favorite TV shows:: 1 litre of Tears. Tear-jerker. T_T

First name of your significant other/crush:: *ahem* Not yet, not yet~
Which town do you live in:: S.jaya


Your screen name/nickname:: -Zephyrus-
Your first job:: Office boy.

Your dream job:: I dunno?
One bad habit that you have:: Err

Worst fear:: I fear.. *shivers* ..er..
Things you'd like to do before you die:: Why the tags all ask die die one? =.=
The 1st thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000= Quote Aun T'ng, "ada lah."


At least This one isn't so long. =)



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: