Friday, December 5, 2008

Exam over~~ =D

.



It's over! Exam's over~~ =D



*ahem not gonna elaborate on the exam part lols*



To celebrate the end of our examination(and our second semester), Jeevan, Ju Keat, Yue Han, Edward, Yu Liang, Karthik and I went to Pyramid to watch Transporter 3 but played bowling while waiting for time to pass. The funny part starts here.


For some reason unknown to me, only Jeevan, Ju Keat and myself played bowling. The rest? They watched and cheered. XD





Apparently the 3 of us somehow possess special skills in bowling..


Ju Keat - Can get stim suddenly and be a complete headache to Jeevan. Caution : He can get very, very STIM. lols XD

Jeevan - His ball can go down the drain and shoot up all of the sudden to hit a pin or two. Got once his ball went straight in the drain and no one looked at the lane already. Then the next time we looked, 4 pins are missing. >.>

Jason - This is me la. I'm an awful player on the first game with many dashes in my scoreboard. But my second game has 3 strikes(almost consecutively) and 2 spares to decorate my name. XD





Thx Yu Liang and Yue Han for putting up my name as 'Horny' >.>





Ahh, this one nicer a bit. H is me. XD



After the game, I met up with Sheryn and the rest of my church friends to watch Bolt. I wasn't very convinced of the show at first, but it turned out to be pretty interesting. At some point I do feel touched, or maybe I'm just too sensitive. =P





Go ahead and watch it. I would very much recommend this than the Quantum of Solace. =)



Just before we go back:





We are the COOL youths. =)


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: