Monday, December 15, 2008

2 quotes

.



Right now, the best quote that I could use and tell you about our situation is,


"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you wanted it to be, it doesn't mean that they haven't loved you with all they have."


And if I could add..


"Immature you are, but that's why I'm here." =)


I know you're reading this.. And whenever you feel so bad this could end anytime(though it hasn't officially started yet), read this again, and think back of what we've went through and waited for all these times. A month plus isn't a lot, but it's better than nothing.


And I wanna let you know, I'm proud of you for being able to make it this far. =)


Just a few days more, wait la k? ^^



.

2 ppl have things to say! [-]:

┼↕ε~EiLyNεℓ~↕┼[^^] said...

yerr...soo deap..cant understand lar..bluek=P
ben dan korkor..keke^^

-Zephyrus- said...

I understand ma enough lor.. who wan you understand? =P Bluekk