Monday, March 8, 2010

Ipoh overnite trip

.




Hey yo! I'm back. Anyone noticed?


The holidays are back again! Since we just went through a short semester, this break's gonna be for 2 short weeks as well. Just came back from an overnight trip to Ipoh last night with Annie, Ju Keat, Andrew and Edric (the driver XD). We pretty much stuffed ourselves with food throughout the whole trip, though Annie didn't really get to show us to all the places she wanted. Our stomachs just couldn't take it anymore. XD



Now that the holidays are here, I'm gonna have to think bout what I can do (and should do) again.. hopefully they are beneficial. Oh! I still have a few more episodes of Dragonball Z to go. Hee~


Our stock to keep awake while driving there

The range of foods available in one local coffee shop (nice~)

Hakka mee which I confused with Hokkien mee

And if we're not eating? Playing cards!


For more pics just have a look in my facebook profile..There were still lots of food pics which I forgot to take ==







2 months after it happened, I still can't exactly tell if I've completely gotten over her. Sure I've stopped thinking bout it, but at times the moments we had still popped out out of nowhere. The good thing is, I'm not as upset anymore. All I wanted is just to really be wanted. Right now, I just couldn't bring myself to say "I'm happy to be single"


Deep inside I'm still searching.




.

1 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Aqila! said...

Hey, I know exactly how you feel right now.

About what you wrote in blinding yellow, that is. xDDD