Sunday, January 3, 2010

<3 Rachel <3

.



Hsien was pestering me to update, so yeah. Here's one. =P


My holidays so far can be described in one sentence.. It's the same as the previous holidays! Made holiday resolutions, hardly anything done. All I could do is just sit in front of my laptop, fb-ing away or playing games occasionally. I wanna watch my movies and animes but I always got dragged to do other stuffs. XD


Seriously, I need to do something beneficial. *sigh*


Holiday's ending in a lil more than a week, and work's starting this monday. Network support shouldn't be too much of a job, or hopefully it's just nice to make the work worth working (by worth working I don't exactly means idling in there all day long).



School fees haven't pay. =/

Gotta apply scholarship again. =/

Gonna start lessons again soon. =/

Windows 7 still havent install. =/

I miss her. =(


Most of you might have already known, but yeah, I've got a new sweetheart by the name of Rachel. She's actually my first real love, and she's a Christian (yay!!), and she's not as (a lil too) young compared to my ex. And I'm happy! Ever since the previous incident I prayed to find someone like her.. And I found Rachel.

Thank you God <33

Ain't kiddy love anymore.. Will appreciate her and make every moment with her precious. Right now she's on the way back from Singapore, should be arriving in a few more hours' time.. I'm missing her already. ><



Why can't you understand the fact that I'm Rachel's bf? Leave her alone please ==



Oh well.. hopefully she gets back safely. Looking forward to our next outing!



<3 Rachel <3



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: