Friday, June 5, 2009

Sick twice in a week

.



Monday

I woke up energised and ready for college. Took my usual biscuit to eat on the way, got ready and drove myself to class. I was fine but I eventually felt weaker and feverish as class progressed. It got worse later on, and it's almost a life gamble trying to manoeuvre (or is it manuevre?) through traffic under the drizzle.

At least I got home safely.



Tuesday

My fever got worse. My whole body's aching and I'm almost lifeless on the bed whole day long.



Wednesday

Finally gotten much better! Now I could walk around without my body muscles tiring out after like 1 second of usage. Am pretty I could get 100% by the next day.



Thursday

Flu and cough caught up with me. =.= It got so bad my fever's back again. And.. I'm bed-ridden once more.



Friday

Though not as feverish as yesterday, I'm still feeling the effects of the sickness. Am still not that fit to go to college yet though. Now? Pondering when I'll get well. Sigh.




p/s - Don't worry it's not a high fever. most probably not H1N1 either. ;) *CHOI*



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: