Thursday, September 10, 2009

At DS class, again

I'm blogging secretly from Database Systems class, again! =P


I'm done with the current work anyway. Secret or not,doesn't matter lah. The slow pace she's going is making most of us sleepy (especially during her lectures), but at least I could make sure I know what I'm doing.



Anyway! Me and my classmates went to the Ramadhan Bazaar in the nearby housing area to buy our buka puasa treat yseterday. Buka puasa foods sold are always smell so good and are so mouth-watering, but something when you bought them home you might be disappointed with the taste and texture.


Chicken butts remind me of Crystal. =P


*ahem*


Roti jalar, ayam goreng berempah, satay, kuih piring, sago, mi goreng, nasi briyani.. Foods that are truly Malaysian!


Now that the foods are gone, my patriotism mode is off. =]


Yesterday's 09-09-09.. did anything special? ^^


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: