Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ex FITM-er : Sung Ho

.



At the very least we have more than 10 people who voted for the next person I'm gonna feature soon. So this is YOUR decision, SUNG HO shall be my feature guess for today. ;D




So now, should you be happy or sad that you've been voted? I don't know. You decide. But you're not escaping. >=]




Whenever I see this guy, I always thought of Wee Jay. It quite normal guess, considering that I always see them both almost together all the time. Both of them (and Vo San too) stay under one roof, I guess that's natural. =)


This pic's a double-edge sword ==


Sung Ho's also known as Mr. 7 in my class. Why exactly Mr. 7 I don't remember, but it's still rather funny. And he occasionally orders spermais when he's having lunch with us. =D *put a space between m and a*=D

As a Mr. 7, I must extend my hand like this and look like a 7..


He's tall. *no, seriously*


ZzZzzzzzZz..


He also went with us to Genting last year.

*gasps* 15/20 O.o


Fly paper, fly..

I good boy.. help clean rubbish. =D



Nevertheless, he's also one of the best-looking guys in class. At least in my opinion. LOL. Nuu I'm not ghey. =X

All stare at me.. =]


Do you notice something bout most the pics? He's always smiling.





And a lil titbit..

Scary la.. the Indian fella staring behind the pic =X *ngehehehehe*





That's it bout him. The last person, but definitely not least, will be Wee Jay. The pro-programmer. =D



.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: