Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Su Ann

.



Instructions:
Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. At what age you wish to marry?
When I think I'm ready. Hopefully before 30 =P

2. What song are you listening right now?
Ai no Kakera, School Days ending theme.

3. Do you smoke?
Nuuuuuuuuuuu

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
My petsis to at least show a lil more appreciation to me, finish my assignment -.-

5. List out two things that you'd like to do now.
Complete this tag, go watch teevee

6. What's your fav. ice cream flavor?
Cookies n cream!

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
mcflurry (same with su ann >.>).

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
Su Ann, Michelle, Melissa. I treat 2 of them like my little sister, another as my bestie. Date? *shrugs* =]

9. Currently into?
Chipster!

10. Getting married is going to heaven of grave?
Heaven, God willing~

11. How many kids do you want?
See my capabilities and wife lor. XD

12. Are you in love?
Family/friends', yes. Bf/gfs', nope. No luck. =<

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
Margaret Yong Tau Fu~

14. Name the latest book you bought?
I haven't bought any books for months.

15. Do you believe in open book test?
If you get to open book you want test what?

16. Single or Attached?
Single lar haiyo.

17. Name the first person that comes into you mind now.
Su Ann. Meanie tagger ==

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
Japan!

19. Which quality is more important in a lover. Looks or personality?
Personality definitely more important. But let's not forget looks. =P


20. Make 3 wishes?
i. My family accept christ. (Su Ann borrow ya XP)
ii. My petsis to be more appreciative and concerned..
iii. Su Ann's mum to be well and healthy soon. =)

~ 8 person to tag?
Yu Liang
Sarah
Elaine
Jere
Ju Vin
Michelle
Crystal
Samantha


.

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: