Monday, August 4, 2008

Sabah trip - Day 1

.



Hello guys! It's been a while since I've updated.. Like I promised, I'm gonna upload the Sabah trip pics. Due to the large amount of photos I've taken, I'm gonna break the post down to the days I've went. Please bear with me. And I'm sorry it took so long.. The net's been pretty slow nowadays. =/



The night before, the guys came over and spent a night in my house.


Vo San showing his arm-blurring skill!


Jeevan waiting for DotA to start.


Our bags.


Our breakfast - Char Siew Pau


Weehee candid!


My dad driving us to LCCT






Looking for our flight number






In LCCT


Posing with Mentos


The plane we're boarding on


Jeev and me


Carmen and Vo San


Trying to sleep in the plane.. Dizzy >.>


Approaching Sabah


Traffic jam as we're leaving


At the KK airport, waiting for Crystal


After lunch, we had bubble tea! =3


Jeevan, Crystal


Banjo, Vo San, Carmen


Her brother's so hardworking.. I never even thought of doing this >.>


Crystal's cousin sister(hidden) and her brother.


Featuring Jonathan, Crystal's brother. I told you he's hardworking! =D

Good thing he still know when to eat. =)


Introducing Crystal's grandmother, cousin sister Annabel, and uncle(her mother's behind Jonathan). Having dinner with them. =)


After dinner, we went our separate ways. Now in Giant, with Vo San eyeing on the delicious waffle.




Making our choices..


Our appearance-can-be-deceiving drinks. So colourful~


We had this idea of going to a nearby cybercafe, and it actually came true. Since Carmen and Crystal wouldn't mind it, we made our way there.


Game on!


That's all for Day 1. Will be posting the following days soon. =)

0 ppl have things to say! [-]: