Monday, July 7, 2008

Test #2, English 1

.

*Love can really make people go childish can't it? =)*



Earlier when I arrived in college, the college parking was already full. With my season pass expired, I gotta find parking in the 'forest' just beside the main road. Though I don't really like the idea of parking there again(bad experience from last time), I had no choice. =/


Coincidentally, I met Christina, Vo San and Zul when I got off the car. We walked together into the exam hall, took our pencil case, sat on our row, and with the clock striking 10am, we began the exam.


The second exam is over~



Nothing much to talk about. =/




Anyway we had our last classes last week. After the Programming class last Thursday, Miss Ahzurah went away for a while to get her camera. Just before we left the class, we took a group pic.





*for further details bout this day please refer to Carmen's blog*



Please don't bid us farewell like you're gonna go to Japan oh Miss Ahzurah.. XD



Countdown : 22 days left
.

1 ppl have things to say! [-]:

Melting Ice Cream said...

yeah...sometimes...

carmen's entry so long..
she so sad..
ah hahaha